Re: [tlug] MountingFAT32Partition

>How do I mount the partition that is sleeping
>with the FAT 32 data still sitting on it with RedHat?

Huh?

OK, in /etc/fstab, add the following:

/dev/namehere    /winblows    vfat    defaults,rw,umask=000    0 0

The rw and umask=000 will ensure that all users have full access to it,
just like on a regular Windows drive. This is sort of a necessity, the
downside being that it's no more secure than a regular Windows system.
So only put Windows files on this drive.

Remember to actually make a dir named /winblows, and also, check that
"/dev/namehere" is replaced by the correct /dev/h?? name.

Then, either reboot or su -c "mount /winblows" .

難しいだよね。

-Dave Oftedal

--
そんなお邪魔さんには罰ゲーム生蛸パンツ十分!