[tlug] MountingFAT32Partition

I'm creeping along in my migration over to Linux.  I'm reading the
English manuals that came with SuSe 8.1 and also working on a couple of
machines with RedHat 8.0.

Last night, I installed Red Hat 8.0 on a 12GB open spot on a 40GB
drive.  In using Mandrake before, I had automatic access to FAT 32 stuff
created under MicroMuck.  How do I mount the partition that is sleeping
with the FAT 32 data still sitting on it with RedHat?

Lyle