[tlug] Up&RunningWith YahooBB...ButButBut...

I'm up and running with Yahoo broadband... on my bloody MS boxes, but not with
my Linux boxes.  (This must have been covered in here before, but I didn't see
it.)  What do I need to do to get going with Linux?  The Yahoo package came
with a CD-ROM that was shockingly easy (too easy!  There is no data about
settings!!) to set up with MS-Boxes, but %$#&-it, I want to use broadband with
a Linux Box!

Help......... helphelphelphelphelp

RLHSF