Re: [tlug] Pasokon Koubou

On Thu, 19 Dec 2002 00:24:01 +0900, Botond Botyanszki
<9915104t@example.com> wrote to tlug@example.com:

> Is that the one with the Via RhineII chipset on it? This is what I have.
> And it's a load of crap.

Funny you should say that, and it just goes to show that YMMV depending on
the position of Jupiter relative to the Leo constellation on the Summer
solstice.

I have 3 boxen, all with D-Link DFE-530TX NIC's in them and I have yet to
have anything to complain about. Personally, I wouldn't buy anything else.

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com
                  gstewart@example.com

GnuPG key  : BA3D01C6 (pgp.mit.edu)
Fingerprint: C3DF C686 6572 6E59 E3E4  0F40 2B9A 2218 BA3D 01C6
If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?