Re: [tlug] mlterm and bitstream cyberbit font

On 24 Oct 2002, Ryan Shaw wrote:

> i know some of you use mlterm, and i'm wondering if any of
> you have successfully configured it to use a truetype font
> such as bitstream cyberbit when in UTF-8 mode.

Have you gained ground on this?

I installed mlterm a while ago, but haven't fooled
around with it much, yet. I noticed that the man
page is full of font-related info, though. Mlterm
displays double-byte characters well, out of the box.
But the single-byte looks terrible :(
(for example, the output from ls -l).

Being a bit too busy (lazy?) to figure out what that's
all about, I use the utf-8 capable xterm which pretty
much gets the job done at the moment. I read that
it will allow you to use kinput2x and ami simultaneously...
what about other IM simultaneously (he said, greedily)...
if it is superior in that area, that would be a good reason
to switch.

Tony Laszlo, Tokyo
http://www.issho.org/laszlo.html