Re: [tlug] undeleting FAT32 data

Many thanks to all who offered advice and consolation.  Although it
was physically painful to shell out good money for a Windows
another application, I broke down and bought Norton SystemWorks.
(EasyRecovery Pro looks like a real man's data recovery program , but
it's a bit rich for my budget).

Norton's Unerase program wasn't able to recover the data, so I'm
working up the nerve to give Disk Editor a try.  And this was about
all the incentive I needed to finally learn how to make mkisofs and
cdrecord work for me.  Live . . . and learn?

Cheers,

Drew Poulin