Re: [tlug] USBDNet for Zaurus and RH 7.2

Chris Mague wrote:

> However, I'm looking wondering where I can find rpm versions (
> usbdnet-2.4.18-5 ) of the kernel as I'm guessing there's RedHat
> specific stuff in there somewhere.  Googling, a walk in
> ftp.redhat.com, and rpmfind was less than inspiring.

Not really surprising. But you should look at that link I gave you
(http://more.sbc.co.jp/sl_j/tool/tools.htm#Support_Tool) a little
closer, that actually *is* an RPMed patch specifically for Red Hat. Try
either that one or the source RPM right beneath it.

> sorry.  however, I have to say that I'm not real happy with the lack
> of a cradle (seperate), but am surprised that it recognizes my awful
> handwriting in Kanji.

Smart, innit. :-) Anybody coming to the ZOK meeting tomorrow at the
Linux Cafe in Akihabara? 9:30-13:00, drop by whenever you feel like it.

Cheers
Ulrich Plate