Re: [tlug] USBDNet for Zaurus and RH 7.2

Thanks for the excellent advice.

However, I'm looking wondering where I can find rpm versions (
usbdnet-2.4.18-5 ) of the kernel as I'm guessing there's RedHat specific
stuff in there somewhere.  Googling, a walk in ftp.redhat.com, and
rpmfind was less than inspiring.

> recognised by the kernel from the 5500 to the A300. Luckily, they provided a
> patch of their own, at
> http://more.sbc.co.jp/sl_j/tool/tools.htm#Support_Tool

sorry.  however, I have to say that I'm not real happy with the lack of
a cradle (seperate), but am surprised that it recognizes my awful
handwriting in Kanji.