Re: [tlug] Opera Zoom

On Tue, Sep 24, 2002 at 09:21:02PM +0900, n wrote:
> btw, hi res is best, right? I am new to a 21 inch and high res means better
> definition and less eyestrain if it is a readable size right?

probably.

> And a high refresh rate too.

no, the higher your resolution the lower your refreshrate.
so you have to weigh the differences,
a higher refresh rate at a lower resolution may be much better
than a low refresh rate with high resolution...

greetings, martin.
--
interrested in doing pike programming, sTeam/caudium/pike/roxen training,
sTeam/caudium/roxen and/or unix system administration anywhere in the world.