[tlug] "n", listen up!

To the individual who addresses himself as "N":

You need to read the list policy *very carefully* before you post again to
this list.

You can find it at:

http://www.tlug.jp/listpolicy.decorated.html

Also, WRT your "handle", we have discussed on -admin adding a list policy that
requires real names (thus forbidding handles). You will find that in the Linux
/ Unix / Open Source / Free Software (and so on ;) world, people use their
real names, with pride.

Finally, and this is just a suggestion, not a rule, your "Linux God" attitude
with win you no friends on this list. TLUG is a high-level list, filled with
gurus, BOFHs, and kernel hackers, and one thing people have in common is the
ability to keep their ego in check.

There are (and were, sadly) quite a few people subscribed to this list who have
such a deep and amazing knowlege of Linux (et. al) that it makes my head spin,
but none of them toot their own horn. Humility is a virtue here, and arrogance
tends to offend the people that can help you.

Please read the documents mentioned in the List Policy doc for more on mailing
list etiquette.

Consider yourself warned, and please reform.

If you play by the rules, I think you will find this list very technically
rewarding. Moreover, I think you will find (like I have) that TLUG is a great
group of people.

--
Josh Glover <josh@example.com>

Listmaster
Tokyo Linux Users Group (TLUG)
http://www.tlug.jp/

GPG keyID 0x62386967 (7479 1A7A 46E6 041D 67AE  2546 A867 DBB1 6238 6967)
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 62386967