[tlug] Opera Zoom

My browser is great: Opera. Try it if you havent yet.

My monitor is a big 21 inch Eizo flexscan T960 and I like to have it on high
res.

When I browse I always use zoom to get the text large enough to read. Is there
a way I can make this setting sticky as it bugs me having to zoom every
single time I open a new page?

btw, hi res is best, right? I am new to a 21 inch and high res means better
definition and less eyestrain if it is a readable size right? And a high
refresh rate too.