Re: [tlug] windows ssh client that supports japanese fonts?

>From: "BABA, Yoshihiko" <baba@example.com>
>
>Although the site is in Japanese, I am sure you can find the way to
>download it.

Oh, I did download it and try it out.

>You can modify encoding settings from Translation in Configuration as:
>     * "Received data assumed to be in which character set": UTF-8
>     * "Translate ISO 2022 from/to UTF-8": check
>     * "Initialisation code": euc-jp
>but the site says it is default.

But what I have is my Linux box sending me data in SJIS, not UTF-8.

What I need is "Received data assumed to be in character set SJIS", or
"EUC-JP" but there is no such option.

I ahve files that are in SJIS and others in EUC-JP. They don't display
correctly at all ...

Jc