Re: [tlug] windows ssh client that supports japanese fonts?

Jean-Christian Imbeault wrote:
> But what I have is my Linux box sending me data in SJIS, not UTF-8.
>
> What I need is "Received data assumed to be in character set SJIS", or
> "EUC-JP" but there is no such option.

Sorry about misreading.

     * "Received data assumed to be in which character set": UTF-8
     * "Translate ISO 2022 from/to UTF-8": check
     * "Initialisation code": ms_kanji

will read SJIS according to the site
(http://pure.fan.gr.jp/simm/ssh/putty.html).  I don't have enough time
to check it by myself, but will do tomorrow.

If you can modify the files, do nkf.  Webbrowsers can also read sjis.
Btw, how about cygwin ssh client?

--
BABA Yoshihiko