Re: [tlug] Games

> 1) Do you play computer games?

Yes.

> 2) Which OS(s)/Console(s) do you use to play computer games?

Linux and PS2.

> 3) Do you play W$ games with your Linux system?

No.

> 4) Do you play only GPL games on your Linux system?

Yes.

> 5) Do you have a dual boot for playing some games?

No.

> 4) Do you agree to pay for games for your Linux box?

Yes.

> 5) If you knew about Loki, how many games did you buy?
>    (-1 = you did not know about Loki)

None.

> 6) Do you have transgaming version of Wine?

No.

> 7) Other remarks, questions...

Nethack is more addictive than crack. Seriously, only
an open-source game could be this deep.

As far as PS2 goes, I'm pissed that the ONLY game for
that platform which I want to play right now is not
available in Japan (GTA3). Apparently the Japanese
game companies are pissed that an American game developer
(Rockstar) beat them at "their" own game, and refuse
to release a Japanese version...

Ryan