Re: [tlug] Followup on mutt and gpg

Cannot be sure, but with my EVO 1.0.7, I got no trash in any pgp
signature since the beginning of this thread. If you could send
me 2 mails (with both "standards") at br@example.com, to
confirm, this could be an answer to your question...

br.

--
"On the side of the software box, in the 'System Requirements' section,
it said 'Requires Windows 95 or better'. So I installed Linux."