Re: [tlug] Hiroshima Linux Users Group, soon coming

On Thu, Aug 08, 2002 at 01:59:51AM +0900, Jonathan Byrne quoth, and most verily thus:

> If HLUG runs a mailing list, get the rules really clear and
> really explicit from the start about what is and is not
> acceptable on-list conduct, what the consequences are for
> violating it, and - if you have an officially accepted posting
> style - good examples of it.  Scott has a bunch of really good
> examples of this, check out his site.

Very good point. If you need help with the theory or technical details
about running a list, I would be happy to share what little I have
learned since putting on the listmaster hat for TLUG.

--
Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com>

Associate Systems Administrator
INCOGEN, Inc.