RE: [tlug] Hiroshima Linux Users Group, soon coming

I have the luck to know some owners of several pubs some whom have already
offered their places for meeting and nomikais.

And don't forget Hiroshima has lots of great watering holes for
nomikai, plus killer okonomiyaki :-)

just about every good place to drink some "Agua Ardiente".

If HLUG runs a mailing list, get the rules really clear and
really explicit from the start about what is and is not
acceptable on-list conduct, what the consequences are for
violating it, and - if you have an officially accepted posting
style - good examples of it.  Scott has a bunch of really good
examples of this, check out his site.

think?

I might be down Hiroshima way on a biz trip in September.  If
so, I'll try to make it on a Friday so we can do an HLUG
nomikai :-)

>>>It seems that I will be out in September but will be available sometime
after the 23rd, do get in touch!

,
GPG key: DF12B4EF (5399 C834 3ABB C3AF 610C  5345 D5D6 E6EA DF12 B4EF)
Jonathan: You think I just want attention?
Buffy: No, I think you're up here in a clock tower with a
high-powered rifle because you want to blend in.