Re: [tlug] Hiroshima Linux Users Group, soon coming

On Wed, Aug 07, 2002 at 11:24:47AM -0400, Josh Glover wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 07, 2002 at 08:05:45PM +0900, Eric Oliver Flores quoth, and most verily thus:
> > TLUG,
> >
> > I am about to start the Hiroshima Linux Users Group,  H-LUG for short.
> > I will model the H-LUG after TLUG same type of LUG theme non-profit type.
> > My target date to start will be September 29th.  I will start the official
> > announcement over the net in English and Japanese languages start August
> > 9th.

If there's something I can do from NYC, please let me know. There's a
reasonable chance that we'll be moving to Hiroshima next year.
(Unfortunately, all my contacts there are through my wife, and in the
field of dance, rather than computing.

Josh has said we might as well keep the discussion onlist--this is fine
with me if no one objects.

Scott from NY