Re: [tlug] everlasting directory

Mauro,

 the rm -rf dammed = to wiping out the dammed directory from within
Destop.

at least that was what I got here as per some of you all suggested got
into command line without GUI interface that is exactly what I did.  My
target was to destroy the /home/eoflores/Destop/"dammed" <<-directory
and all it's recirculating directories within.  I was a bit surprised
that rm -rf did it because I tried several times of course within the
GUI while using a file manager.

it is a frustrating matter to see one's system going to hell especially
having such a trouble with items that seems to just stay.  I am kind of
glad it is gone!.  Don't know how it worked but it did solved my issue.

Thank you All!