[tlug] everlasting directory

Tlug,

I have one directory that refuses to die and the funny thing is that it
replicates into an infinite loop.  So to say if you enter into this
directory there is another and then another into the other etc...

When trying to delete it the system goes into a long busy session at the
end I get a message that it can't remove directory
/home/Desktop/dammed_dir/index/index/....................

OS = Mandrake 8.2
directory is in the /home/mydirectory/Desktop/dammed_dir

is this sign of a virus????

Eric.