Re: [tlug] everlasting directory

On Thu, 11 Jul 2002 13:22:25 +0900, Mauro Sauco wrote:

> just "rm -rf"    :)

vs.

> On Thursday 11 July 2002 01:09 pm, Eric O. Flores wrote:
> > Fixed with your suggestion within /home/eoflores/Desktop/ then 'rm -rf
> > dammed it when into a 5 minute run then the dammed directory was gone.

And the difference is?  Or were you trying to suggest he just wipe out
his whole Desktop directory as well?  Or perhaps this was a joke and I
missed it.

Considering the fact that my brain has been thoroughly poached by the double
boiler that is Tokyo, I would not be surprised if it were the latter.

Michael