[tlug] mozilla: really ready?

Just curious what tluggers think of the mozilla 1.0 release.

1.0 hasn't made it to debian yet so I'm running rc3 but if you
look at this screenshot (http://mephisto.homelinux.net/moz_shot.png) you'll know what I mean.

Some links are overlapping text. First time I see this with moz is rc3.
And this one-pixel-off bug that makes fonts look like italic (in the title)  has been around forever. Maybe it's a bug in xfree, but I'm getting it on my other machines too with xfree86-4.1.0.

I think it's a bit too early for celebration.

comments?

--
B0Ti.