Re: [tlug] Mozilla - comment and questions

On Fri, May 10, 2002 at 01:29:46PM +0900,
Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

>     Jim> How do TLUGers feels about Mozilla, and the state it has
>     Jim> reached with 1.0?
>
> It's usable.  I guess I'm starting to trust it, but it crashes more
> often than I'd like.

Is there a decent not-text-only browser for any platform that doesn't
crash more often than you'd like [1]? And please don't say "w3-mode";
it's butt slow and I don't like losing control of my text editor while
it's "waiting for replies from www.tlug.gr.jp..."

[1] The answer is certainly not "Internet Explorer"--IE 5.5SP2 is
actually less stable than Mozilla 1.0RC1 on my W2K laptop at work.
(IE6 is not yet IT Approved or something, I think. Nor is WinXP, for
that matter.)

--
Shimpei Yamashita                               http://www.shimpei.org/
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?    -- Steve Wright