Re: [tlug] Mozilla - comment and questions

Shimpei Yamashita (shimpei@example.com) wrote:

> Is there a decent not-text-only browser for any platform that doesn't
> crash more often than you'd like [1]?

I'm running Mozilla 0.9.9 and can get a week or more between crashes
(week of being open 24 x 7), which is a bit of a nuisance - let's
face it, a program should *not* crash; if it does, that's a pretty
serious bug - but it's a great improvement over Netscape 4.x.

> [1] The answer is certainly not "Internet Explorer"--IE 5.5SP2 is

The only good thing about Internet Exploder is that it can automatically
resize an image to fit in the size of your browser window.  I wouldn't
give up all the other superior features of Mozilla (tabbed browsing?
We love it!) though.

Jonathan