Re: [tlug] jpilot and cjk

> I'm wondering about that jpilot. Syncs beautifully. But
> my version has virtually no font/encoding settings, at
> least none on the popup menus. And there is nothing in
> the docs. Maybe there is something buried in a faq somewhere.

I don't remember what version I am using. My linux box is unplugged
right now because I moved. It should not matter though.

I installed a whole pile of Japanese fonts for x. And ran this installer
script for debian that installed canna. I think I am inputting EUC
mode but I am not sure. I have had trouble displaying iso-2022-jp in
kterm in mutt, but they may have more to do with my mail setting. I am a
beginner at this and still don't understand everything ;) However, I
think if you get Japanese display and in put working in Kanji, you
should be able to input and display in Jpilot. If you are getting the
Kanji from the palm device, maybe it is encoded in a way JPilot, or X
cannot understand with your setup.

-m