Re: [tlug] Thanks

guys (& guyettes) , can i ask you to take it a bit easier now ...

While many on this list understand what you guys are really saying in the
ueber haxor context, (and I for one, respect you old timers' experience
and find historical Unix perspectives fascinating) if many others start
feeling that big bad bullies on this list are "stomping on newbies" then
it's probably not good, is it ?

Maybe we could use some humour instead of sarcasm, but we can't afford to
hire humourists, can we Tim ?

So please, tone down a bit. Maybe you could try and be mildly sarcastic
when you're tempted to be super-caustic ?

(I know in fact that I'm the worst when it comes to flaming! I promise
I'll behave now, so ... )

Also, if you've got thoughts and concerns about the group, then please
share them with us.  Give me a shout if you've got better ideas about how
things can be done, because if I'm doing something wrong then I'd not have
a clue unless someone points it out.

your input much appreciated,
Ayako Kato