[tlug] Thanks

TLUG seems to be degenerating by the day, so I'm going to unsubscribe as
well. This otherwise pointless mail is just to thank all the people
here who've helped me get to grips with linux over the past few years;
to name a few names (from last few months of my tlug-keep folder): Baba
Yoshihiko, Shigeo Honda, Sajjad Zaidi, Jim Tittsler, Tobias Deidrich,
Yamagata Hiroo, Hitomi Otomo, Maura Sauco, ...

Domo,
Darren