Re: [tlug] linuxconf, webmin

At Fri, 15 Feb 2002 13:57:58 +0900,
Jim Tittsler wrote:
> While I haven't been using it, it looks like webmin has made
> some solid progress at becoming a credible GUI administration
> tool. I have a couple of friends that are staunch believers.
>   http://www.webmin.com/webmin/

and the legion of webmin followers has grown such that a
Webmin Users Group is about to be formed. I forgot to
bring the announcement that came to my mailbox at home,
but I _think_ there's a gathering scheduled for tonight
that will measure the critical mass of people interested
in such group.

if is there anyone interested, please drop me a note in
private that I'll try to get the info. if I remember
correctly, the meeting will be in a nomikai style at a
yakitoriya near Tokyo Sta. -- in Japanese