Re: [tlug] Dont understand???? help please

On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 08:57:41PM +0900, Christopher SEKIYA wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 08:51:17PM +0900, Tomita Alberto wrote:
>
> > SMIT? No need. There's linuxconf (RedHat), yast (SuSE) ...
>
> Good point.
>
> Does anyone actually USE that crap, day-to-day?  I've yet to meet a sysadmin
> who uses anything other than vi permutations.  Am I out of touch?

Yeah, every time I get really bored I break out linuxconf fubar my system,
and spend the rest of the day trying to fix it.  I thought that was what
it was for.  Sort of a admin training tool ya know? Actually, I think
including linuxconf should be a criminal offense at this point since
all it takes is linuxconf and the software it is configuring being out
of sync to do harm that most of the people who would resort to using
it have little or know hope of correcting on their own, but maybe that
is just me.

--Matt