RE: fresh install on crashed disk

Yep, I've tried booting with floppy disks as well.
Kondara bootnet.img and Win2k boot disk gave exact
the same results respectively..

I had never had this problem before, and I'm really
confused. If it's not drive error nor IDE error, what
does cause this problem?

I know for sure that the partition table on my hard disk
is messed up pretty badly. But when booting up with
floppy disk, the computer doesn't make use of hard
disk, right?  (or am I wrong.. as usual)

My understanding is that the PC loads the kernel image
onto the memory and it operates with what it has on
there..

-mune