Re: Linux 8.0

Well, thanks everybody. I think I'll have to try all of these distributor
to figure out which ones best for me.

> Mandrake tends to be more Eurocentric.  If a Japanese-capable
> Linux is important to you (but you've already said you can't read
> Japanese, so I don't know how badly you really need that capability),

I can't read Japanese doesn't really mean I can't at all. I sometimes do
deal with Japanese documents and applications. And, I'll be sharing the
same computer with Japanese people. So, it's important to have Japanese
capability.

Liton