Re: Linux 8.0

I think, RH7.1 is truely international version as I am using the RH7.1
distributed with "Linux Japan"
in english.... which is supposed to be in Japanse. At the time of
installation, I can select the language
and accordingly, the language of the GUI environment changes.

archan
archanp@example.com
devrootp@example.com