Re: Linux 8.0

    Josh> A truly international version of RH? I doubt it.

Why?

I Don't Much Like[tm] Red Hat, and don't plan to ever try to install
it again.  But the specs for 7.x look to be as international as any
currently existing Linux distro.

Not to mention that Adrian Havill said it was international in public,
in front of a crew who he knows will laugh his ass to Antarctica and
back, with no time on the Gold Coast, if we catch him lying.  ;-)

-