Unicode TTF containing CJK?

Anyone know of some good recommendations for unicode truetype fonts which
have good CJK and other language characters sets?

I was looking around and found references to Bitstream's CyberBit font.
Many references to this font states that it is a Unicode font but when I
install the font, and get a listing of which font's the file contained, it
lists all iso8859 encodings.  The GNU-unifont lists all it's font's as
being iso10646 encoded so I assume that that is the iso specification for
unicode - right?

So, is iso8859 a subset of unicode?  Is Unicode a superset of 8859?

What other TTFs are available besides Cyberbit?  Commercial and free?

Anyone tried Agfa/s Monotype?  Are there ay good free unicode fonts
arownd?

Thanks.

--
Marc C.