Re: ADSL again

Sad to say but I would avoid Tokyo Metallic right now as all reports
point at it going down the drain pretty soon. I use eAccess with
Asahi-net as my ISP and am really happy with it. Took about 2 weeks
from applying to getting setup. The ISP charge at Asahi is 450 yen
a month and their English support is pretty helpful. eAccess charges
come through the Asahi bill also. Have a look at their website for more
info. www.asahi-net.or.jp. Their modem/router MegaBit Gear TE4000 is
fairly configurable and lets you forward or filter incoming to your
liking.

Cheers,

Tom.
--