Re: networking trouble

>>>>> "B0Ti" == B0Ti  <9915104t@example.com> writes:

    B0Ti> I connected the uplink cable from the adapter to a hub.
    B0Ti> Desktop and laptop are also connected to it, so whatever
    B0Ti> goes through my subnet goes to the ISP's server also.

Get a switching hub, and your worries are over.

    B0Ti> That's why I think that using 192.168.1.* numbers might
    B0Ti> cause an interference for other customers of the ISP.

Only if they're incompetent.  They should be filtering any addresses
on the subnet not assigned to you, both ways, except maybe the router.