Re: Yamaha RTA 50i with RedHat 7.0

Yes, I've got the ethernet part working - it connects perfectly.  I'm also
using the serial cable provided by Yamaha.  I have MS Windows installed in
another partition, and have verified that it works.  I'm still a bit new to
linux, so I'm not really familiar with "cu" and "uucp" packages :P  I was
wondering if it would be possible to use the package that came with RedHat
7.0 (the DialUp Configuration Utility), instead.  Seems to be easier to
setup (although with no success).  I'd be more than willing to use the "cu"
or "uucp" package, but the problem is, I've got no clue as to what they are,
what they do,  or what they mean....  I'd appreciate it if you could give me
some steps as to how I should get the package working.  Thanks!