[hughes@example.com: English RH300 course to be held by Red Hat K.K. 25-29 June, 2001.]

----- Forwarded message from Scott A Hughes <hughes@example.com> -----

Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 19:10:07 +0900
From: Scott A Hughes <hughes@example.com>
To: Jack Morgan <jack@example.com>
Subject: English RH300 course to be held by Red Hat K.K. 25-29 June, 2001.

Dear Tokyo Linux Users Group,

I am pleased to inform you that Red Hat K.K. will be providing RH300, an
advanced Red Hat Linux skill certification course, in English at its
Tokyo training facility, from 25 to 29 June, 2001.  This course includes
the Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification exam.

This course has been made available in reply to the considerable demand
evident from numerous enquiries we receive each week from English
speaking residents in Japan.

The RH300 (RHCE Rapid Track) course is aimed at those who already
possess significant systems administration experience and knowledge in a
UNIX or Linux environment, and who desire to become certified.

RH300 is a 5 day course, consisting of 4 days of intensive training,
emphasizing hands-on lab workshops with realistic configuration and
administration tasks using Red Hat Linux, plus the RHCE certification
lab exam on day 5.  The RHCE Exam can be taken alone.  The 5 day RH300
course fee is 330,000 (exam included), or 90,000 to sit the one day RHCE
exam (RH302) only.

This course will also be the newly updated version for Red Hat Linux
7.1.  Red Hat Linux 7.1 is to be released in Japan May 11.

English texts for the RH300 course will be the same as those used in the
United States, and will be ordered especially for this course.

A detailed outline of and prerequisites for RH300, as well as
information on Red Hat training in general, can be found in English at
the following URL.  Please keep in mind that all dates and locations
directly linked from the URL below are specific to the United States.

http://www.redhat.com/training/rhce/courses/

No courses other than RH300 and the RH302 certification exam are
currently offered in English by Red Hat K.K.  Information on Red Hat
K.K.'s regular training courses (in Japanese) is available at the Red
Hat K.K. URL at the bottom of this email.

While we are planning to hold more English RH300 courses in the future,
June 25-29 is the only confirmed session at this stage, and their are
only 10 seats available (12 absolute maximum).  I therefore encourage
you to enrol as soon as possible.  An enrollment form is attached to
this email in pdf form.

Any enquiries regarding Red Hat training in Japan, including the course
discussed above, can be directed to me via email or telephone.  Please
see contact address and numbers below.

Best regards,

Scott Hughes.

--