Re: everything broken

I havent done much work with X, but when I try to run gatos I get an error
saying that it cannot load the dga module. Does it need to be compiled
seperately or something?

Im running kernel-2.4.0-test9 with X-4.01 and have a bttv module for my ATI TV
Wonder which seems to load ok.

Im going to compile X-4.02 and 2.4.0-test12 very soon anyway, so this would be a
good chance to make any adjustments.

Thanks,

A.Sajjad Zaidi