[Group Etiquette]

Every member of this group should be accorded with the same respect.  If one
person can make a negative comment publicly then I believe the other has the
right to defend oneself.

That certain people should be untouchable because of what they control
sounds authoritarian to me.  I have contributed constructively in the past -
I will however defend myself if someone wants to attack.  Prove me wrong on
some front and I am more than willing to concede.

As for the response from the group, I did receive some good pointers and I
also received a few comments which I found to be inappropriate.  It seems
clear that this group is not a good forum for job postings.