No Subject

> From: Stephen J. Turnbull [mailto:turnbull@example.com]
>     Jonathan> Who said anything about putting japanization work back
>     Jonathan> into a source tree.
>
> Me.  If you don't do anything else for free software this year, pretty
> please make sure any Japanization stuff gets back into the relevant
> core.

Ok - I hadn't given you enough information on this front.  I am not adding
Japanization features to mozilla, rather it is for custom software.  If the
software is generally useful I would consider releasing it to the open
source.   At this point there is no open source project for which this would
be relevant.

JS