Re: RedHat 6.1 and Japanese

On Wed, Sep 06, 2000 at 05:04:39PM +0900, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

> Put that way, does what you claim "Your choice of Linux distro famous
> for LANG=XYZ L10N goes here" is doing look so bad?

Yes, seeing as how they have positioned themselves as _the_ Asian distribution.

With the hype comes responsibility.

> YCOLinuxDFFLX=L can't afford to take responsibility for all of them.

This is becoming a replay of a conversation with Scott about two years ago.

If the distribution ships it, they're responsible for it.  Period.

> Canna V4?  6 months ago?  I'm all ears ;-)

*laugh* It was hypothetical.  My reference to Canna was a reference to the
Canna security patch that TL glommed onto ...

-- Chris