Re: Linux World Expo at San Jose

>>>>> "cs" == Christopher Sekiya <wileyc@example.com> writes:

    cs> On Mon, Aug 07, 2000 at 12:52:56PM +0900, HAYAKAWA Hitoshi
    cs> wrote:
    >> 1) Where is the nearest BART's station from San Francisco
    >> International Airport?

    cs> Burlingame, near the Broadway exit, I think.

Oh, yeah, forgot about Burlingame (there may not be a San Bruno
station).  But that isn't BART, that's CalTrain.

    >> 2) To go to Milpitas' hotel, I'm going to Fremont by BART at
    >> first. Is this the good choice?

    cs> Does BART go to Fremont?  I thought that it only had a
    cs> Caltrain station ...

You got them backward, I guess.

    cs> Again, probably a taxi.  You'll be coming over the Dunbarton
    cs> bridge though, and it's pretty slow in the morning.

The airport limos are definitely better.  Their drivers do that route
a dozen times a day and they know the traffic patterns.  They're in
constant contact with the other drivers, so they'll know conditions.

Depending on where in Milpitas, it might make more sense for the limo
to take 237 to 101.  So try the South Bay limo services first.