Re: Linux World Expo at San Jose

    Shimpei> Call SuperShuttle (look it up under "Airport Shuttles" in
    Shimpei> the Yellow Pages at the hotel), or talk to your hotel
    Shimpei> front desk. The only faster way to get there is with a
    Shimpei> taxi.

Oh yeah, something none of us mentioned: the SuperShuttle (not as good
as South Bay Airporter in my experience, YMMV, surely both are quite
good though) and other airport limos require reservations the previous
day going _to_ the airport.  Pick up _at_ the airport generally
requires a phone call when you arrive at the airport, there is a free
phone for many of them inside of baggage claim (or maybe just outside
at the International terminal).

    Shimpei> The Bay Area public transportation situation is pretty
    Shimpei> pathetic.

Compared to what?  From where _I_ sit, 最悪の Milpitas doesn't look
all that bad!

-