Re: Linux World Expo at San Jose

On Mon, Aug 07, 2000 at 12:52:56PM +0900, HAYAKAWA Hitoshi wrote:

> 1) Where is the nearest BART's station from San Francisco International Airport?

Burlingame, near the Broadway exit, I think.

> 2) To go to Milpitas' hotel, I'm going to Fremont by BART at first. Is
> this the good choice?

Does BART go to Fremont?  I thought that it only had a Caltrain station ...

> 3) How to get to the hotel from BART's Fremont station?

Can't answer that without a map, sorry.

> 4) What is the fastest transportation from the convention center from
> the hotel?

Without a driver's license?  Probably a taxi.

> 5) What is the fastest transportation from the hotel to San Francisco
> International Airport? How long time to the airport?(I have to get on
> the plane at 11:35(UA))

Again, probably a taxi.  You'll be coming over the Dunbarton bridge though,
and it's pretty slow in the morning.

Scott Stone, are you awake?  You live in the area ...

-- Chris