Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Providers ratings
- Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 00:52:08 +0900
- From: CL <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Providers ratings
- References: <CAPx5V51wpwMD2ivLvLv5Fsc1DjPJ_Tg_PhGzWiGCSfr5C0GeaA@mail.gmail.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Icedove/31.2.0
On 11/23/2014 03:39 PM, Pier Fumagalli wrote:
Doesn't 価格 (kakaku.com) or Hatena have something like that? I seem to recall either them or one other that had user comments attached to provider offers.Quick question for y'all...
I've come to the end of the contract with Asahi.NET, and while I was very happy with them over the course of the past few years, I wonder if there's something "better" out there.
Does anyone have pointers with regards to actual bandwidth and latency for providers over here in Japan, and especially data regarding international peering and whatnot?
I've tried the usual Google method, but nothing came up that actually "quantifies" and compares different providers.
If there's nothing out there, would you folks be interested in helping to get some data? It should just be as easy as hitting a few servers on "speedtest.net" and filling in a little Google Docs form or something like it!
- [tlug] Providers ratings
- From: Pier Fumagalli
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Providers ratings
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Providers ratings
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Providers ratings
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Providers ratings
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links