[tlug] Providers ratings

Quick question for y'all...

I've come to the end of the contract with Asahi.NET, and while I was very happy with them over the course of the past few years, I wonder if there's something "better" out there.

Does anyone have pointers with regards to actual bandwidth and latency for providers over here in Japan, and especially data regarding international peering and whatnot?

I've tried the usual Google method, but nothing came up that actually "quantifies" and compares different providers.

If there's nothing out there, would you folks be interested in helping to get some data? It should just be as easy as hitting a few servers on "speedtest.net" and filling in a little Google Docs form or something like it!

    Pier