Re: [tlug] How to detect unwelcome visitors on my macbook?

Am 06.09.2011 10:59, schrieb Shawn Brown:
I encountered a battery expanding which pushed into the track pad.
This caused things to be selected randomly sometimes and occasional
cursor movement.

Ah, thank you, was surprised to find that this is such a widespread problem. Since I have a MacBook with a built in battery I might have difficulties to find out whether it is expanding or not, unfortunately.

Uli