Re: [tlug] How to detect unwelcome visitors on my macbook?

Am 06.09.2011 11:40, schrieb Pietro Zuco:
 It happens sometimes. I had that kind of experience and it's the
 mouse. It happened with a normal optic mouse, with a magic mouse and
 with a trackpad. Apple mouses are really sensible so I think it's an
 electric related phenomenon.
 Usually the mouse movement is quite erratic, pointing nowhere, and it
 happened few times and had no effect.
 If someone want's to spy on your computer, the most stupid way to do
 it is by some sort of remote-graphical control or VNC. It's like
 telling you "hey there I'm gonna spy your computer! :)"

That is what I thought as well and my main suspect said he did not do
anything and even would not know how to do it.