Re: [tlug] In the beginning there is GRUB... or is there another?

(2010年08月30日 11:31), Dave M G wrote:
I realize this leaves me with the "leave the device disconnected at
startup" option, but that seems silly to have to plug and unplug on
every boot.

I'm afraid this isn't a helpful suggestion, but let me chime in to say that you are not alone. One of the computers I look after has a USB printer. The system won't even complete POST if the printer is turned on before the system boots - just a blank screen. Took me ages to diagnose that one.

Unfortunately, BIOSes can be rather silly.

Cheers,
Leo